About Product(s) Certification
The product Certification is an attestation following assessment that; attributes, characteristics, quality, or status of goods, are in accordance with established standards.
Certified Products are given a Standardization Mark (S-Mark), to be displayed on the product.
Benefit of Product certification
• The S-Mark is a powerful marketing tool for all manufacturers especially exporters. This eliminates the need for products to be re-tested all the time;
• Displaying the S-Mark gives a product real point-of-sale differentiation resulting in more sales and greater revenue;
• The S-Mark provides credibility when negotiating any contract especially government contracts as reflected in Rwandan regulation, exports and tender submissions;
• There is an improvement in complaints’ handling this cuts costs and increases customer satisfaction;
• The certification schemes result in consistent quality of products as it involves operating in a defined manner.
Process of Product Certification
How to apply for S-Mark certification
Product Certification Linkage to National, Regional and Global Agenda
“RSB services are delivered in consideration of gender equality to ensure inclusive sustainable socio-economic development”